This week’s Top Ten Tuesday hosted by Broke and Bookish is a fun one, 2015 books I meant to read but didn’t…I have way more than ten, but the ten that I was most disappointed with myself for not getting to are as follows:
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. I heard that this was a really good one from several people and I will get to it…eventually!
- Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling. Because Mindy Kaling is fabulous and hilarious and I adore her!
- Echo Park by Amber Benson. Tara was perhaps one of my favourite characters on BtVS. So if she’s written something, I want to read it!!
- Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson. I loved her Enchanted Inc series and I wish there was more to that series. I’m excited to read anything new by her. Maybe there will be another Owen Palmer for me to fall in love with!
- Born With Teeth: A Memoir by Kate Mulgrew. For whatever reason, Voyager was my favourite of all the Star Trek series. I would LOVE it if each of the crew members wrote a memoir! For now, I would love to know how Kate Mulgrew grew up and became my favourite captain and then my favourite inmate!
- Dead Ice by Laurell K Hamilton. Anita Blake fascinates me and now I need to know what happens next!
- Day Shift:A Midnight, Texas series by Charlaine Harris. I LOVED the Sookie Stackhouse series (the tv show not so much, except that Alexander Skarsgård was delicious as Eric!).
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This was another one that I heard great things about so I want to read it and see why!
- The Life and Death of Sophie Stark by Anna North. This appealed to the artist in me, the description hooked me in and I needed to have this book. I just need to read it now.
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon. I read the first one in this series and I loved it. I have been dying to find out what happened since the last book. I am still wondering because I am horrible and haven’t started this yet!
So there you go, I have a lot more I could add. I don’t think I am the only one who had a hard time coming up with this list!