I work super early in the mornings and I meant to stay up to catch my two favourite shows last night, but then I passed out. By 8pm I passed out, which makes me sad and makes me feel so old. So I had to catch up tonight!
SupernaturalWe have all been waiting for this to happen! I love that they have the whole Lucifer arc this season, because Mark Pellegrino is just brilliant. I’ve really been enjoying him on Quantico, but Lucifer ❤ So let’s get right to it:
I mean, I pretty much loved all of it. Was there anything to not love?
- Mark Sheppard. MARK SHEPPARD IN CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!!!, “I got a Sam!”, “#girlpower”, teaming up again with Dean. So much love for the King of Hell!
- Santa!Lucifer, Rowena fangirling over Lucifer (so like the rest of us)
- Lucifer: “You’re betting on Dean?” Sam: “I always have.” So much brotherly love!
- The acting. All of them. Always.
- Colin Ford back on Supernatural ❤ , he’ll always be my favourite young Sam
- I love the walk down memory lane, going back to Swan Song (Assbutt!! But arugh still hurts!), Sam living his own life while Dean was in Purgatory…I love so much that this season is going back to the basics, and going down memory lane, but it’s still new
- Lucifer: “You were willing to do the hard thing if it meant saving the world. That’s not you any more, you gone soft Sammy.” (I don’t know why, but I love Lucifer calling Sam, Sammy) What Lucifer says to Sam, about him not looking for his brother, and that he’s not that guy to sacrifice himself for the world any more. I feel like this season, Sam is trying to get him and Dean to go back to the season one of themselves and I love that. I love that Lucifer spent all this time to make Sam weak, make him feel weak, make him feel like Lucifer is the answer, but Sam’s strength, his faith in his brother, his friends, that he is ready to die, ready to see his friends die, that he’s not going to be Lucifer’s bitch
- Ambriel: “Maybe we’re not super important but we do the job. You know? I think there’s nobility in that.”
- Lucifer about Michael sitting in the corner singing show tunes touching himself. This show, omg
- And now they’re all in the cage, and I am on the edge of my seat, so anxiously watching the fight between Dean, Sam, and Cas vs Lucifer and Rowena working sooooo slowly
- SPOILER!!!!!!! that ending. Misha Collins as Lucifer is just. I did not see that coming. At first I was like ahhh why is Cas’ face so oddly twisted?? Then it dawned on me and then it was brilliant. And then I can’t wait for Dean and Sam when they find out what Cas did. But I love getting to see Misha Collins being able to play a new character
What I didn’t like:
- As soon as Lucifer!Cas showed up, I knew Rowena was going to die. Which is sad because Rowena! And that story after Crowley asked why she hated him had me in tears. I love Ruth Connell, so I hate to see her go. Hope we get to see her in some way, shape, or form
Reid: “To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society – Theodore Roosevelt.”
Hotch: “A man’s very highest moment is, I have no doubt at all, when he kneels in the dust and beats his breast, and tells all the sins of his life – Oscar Wilde.”
- people seem to have different views of Aisha Tyler on this show, they either love her or they hate her. I don’t know if it’s because she’s such a fan girl too and so a part of the Nerd HQ and comic con community that makes me like her so much
- Garcia. Always love Garcia. Everything about her
- HE’S USING A GUILLOTINE ON HER??? OMG and WTF!!!???
the fact that Reid knows the weight of an average human head
watching shows like this and how the unsub picks their victims, it makes you wonder how many times other circumstances prevented me from becoming a victim. I mean, I know it’s not like every day, every second I’m in danger, but it just makes you wonder have I been close and not even known it
- CM getting in on the ride share business, the loopholes and everything. I’m not paranoid at all. Nope.
- I love watching CM and understanding why people do the things that they do. It doesn’t excuse their actions. It’s just interesting to see what sets them off. Also sad, because in so many cases, they themselves were extremely abused and unloved as a child and this is all they know of as an adult.
- Omggggg is that what happened to the heads??? He put them in his own twisted version of the wall of shame?! That is terrifying.