It’s another TTT hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is Ten Websites I Love That Aren’t About Books.
- What Happens on the Backstreet – I love this site with all it’s bsb news, and lots of bsb related lists
- Vegan Beauty Review – these next four, when I started my vegan journey earlier this year, have been so instrumental in helping me find cruelty free and natural products and help me plan better meals
- Cruelty Free Kitty
- The Simple Veganista
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
- Boho Berry – I adore visiting Boho Berry and PTL; they have the most beautiful and creative ways to journal and I love seeing how they’ve set up their jouornals, new ideas, and all the little creative gems they come up with.
- Passion Themed Life
- Murderpedia – I can be pretty morbid sometimes and this site does not help. But I love knowing all the gorey little details, reading through all the court documents, etc.
- Cat vs Human – this site makes me happy that I am not the only one who experiences these things with my cats!
- Listverse – and because I love a good list, they have lists for everything and they’re so interesting to read. I get to learn something new every day.